5 Helpful Tips on the Do’s of Yoga!
5 TIPS to help you and your fellow Yogis enjoy the beauty of Yoga inside and out!
- DO: Be kind and accepting of yourself and others. BE WHERE YOU ARE!
- DO: Arrive a few minutes early to begin quiet centering time for yourself, which can help you let go of your day and allow you to focus on the present moment.
- DO: Avoid applying lotions, perfumes and scents prior to a Yoga class as there are many people who have extreme sensitivities to scents.
- DO: Dress comfortably and wear appropriate clothing.
- DO: Yoga on an empty stomach and give yourself a couple hours after eating before attending class.
Wishing you a beautiful day, Namaste.