- Payments Accepted: Sunrise Yoga Studio accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. A $20 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Payment is due prior to or at the first class. To use a discount or coupon, you must notify us at time of payment.
Boutique Sales: All boutique sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Gift Cards: Gift Cards are non-refundable. Gift cards may only be redeemed for merchandise or services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Workshops/Special Events/Series Classes: If you cancel at least 7 days prior to a workshop/special event/“series” classes, you will receive a full refund minus a 20% administration fee. There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior. No refunds are available for no-shows. Refunds are given by check and may take up to two weeks.
30 days for $30 Introductory Offer: New students only. No refunds, sharing, and no extensions to the expiration date which is 30 days from the date you attend your first class. “Series” classes, workshops, and special events are excluded from this special.
General: Sunrise Yoga Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The class schedule/instructor are subject to change.
- A class card expires 6 months after the first class taken with that card.
- All classes must be taken or forfeited by the 6 month expiration date.
- Missed classes cannot be carried over beyond the expiration date.
- Class cards are not transferable to other students or guest drop-ins and may not be used by more than 1 person.
- No refunds/credits for prior purchases or unused classes.
- Refunds are limited to health or personal emergencies minus a $20 processing fee. Refunds are calculated from the date you notify Sunrise Yoga Studio in writing of your withdrawal and will only be considered while your class card is still active. The refund amount is not calculated based on the number of classes attended. Please allow 2 weeks for processing of your refund by check.
- You are welcome to attend any classes that are appropriate for your level within the dates of your class card. You do not have to commit to the same day/time each week. Workshops/ Special Events/ “Series” Classes are excluded and may not be used to for make-ups of missed classes.