Membership and Pricing
*3 Month Commitment Required
This Item is Best Purchased on a Desktop
$14 Per Class
*Expires 6 Months from Purchase
12.50 Per Class
*Expires 6 Months from Purchase
Why Choose Membership?
The cost of our membership is just $79 a month via an automatic draft from your credit or debit card and comes with a ton of excellent perks! Memberships require a 3-month commitment. After that, your membership will auto-renew monthly until you tell us to stop.
Value – come to class every day or just a few times a week. Either way, you will save significantly over the class card options. Plus, you get some great discounts on other services!
No Hassle – with auto pay, you don’t need to worry about how many classes you have left on your card or the expiration date.
Motivation – making a commitment to your practice is the best thing you can do for yourself. After all, consistency is the key to maintaining your health and well-being. Practicing yoga on a regular basis decreases stress, improves flexibility, strength, balance, and improves overall health and vitality.
- Daily practice in all on-going, scheduled classes appropriate for your level (excludes “series” classes)
- 2 guest passes per quarter. Just bring in your friend 10 minutes prior to class
- 10% of all regularly priced yoga props
- 10% off all private sessions
- 10% off all workshops
- 20% off all Workshops with Valerie (register at studio to receive discount)
- 20% off all Series classes (register at studio to receive discount)
Class Card Policies
- Class Cards are not valid for Series Based Classes
- You have 6 months to use the yoga classes on your card; all classes must be taken or forfeited by this date. The 6-month expiration date is calculated from the first class taken with this card, not from the purchase date. Missed classes cannot be carried over beyond the expiration date; expiration dates cannot be extended. All purchased classes expire on the expiration date. Refunds or credits will not be issued for unused classes. For your safety, please attend a class that is your same level (or lower).
- The class schedule and teachers are subject to change at any time.
- Class cards are not transferable to other students and are not valid for guest drop-ins and may not be used by more than one person
- Class Cards are not valid for Workshops or Special Events
- Refunds are limited to health and personal emergencies minus a $20 processing fee. Refunds are calculated from the date you notify Sunrise Yoga Studio in writing of your request for a refund and will only be considered while your class card is active. The refund amount is not calculated based on the number of classes attended. Please allow 2 weeks for processing of your refund by check.
- Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be listed on the schedule page, Facebook Page and/or answering machine. There will be an updated message at least 2 hours prior to the start time of the class if the class has been cancelled. No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. A $20 Service Fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Payment is due prior to or at the first class
General Class Information
Be on time for class. Arriving late compromises your experience and disturbs other students. We may lock the door at the start of some classes. Please refrain from banging on the door and please do not enter or leave the classroom space during meditation or relaxation.
Please enter the space quietly. If you arrive early for class, you may use the studio to rest or practice.
Please turn off cell phones and remove your shoes before entering the studio spaces. There is storage provided in the lobby area.
If you must leave early, please tell your instructor before class so that you will have time for relaxation.
Classes are for adults and teens over 15. Exceptions can be made with prior arrangements.
There is no child care available at the studio so please do not bring your children to wait for you in the lobby.