Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Opportunities
As a qualified CE Provider, Valerie Kiser of Sunrise Yoga is pleased to provide that opportunity.
How You Earn Credit
The current and upcoming schedule of Sunrise Yoga Teacher Training weekend sessions is available on our teacher training calendar on this website. Just select the date and time of the session you wish to attend and enroll on-line, or by contacting the studio at 336.778.1233.
The following guidelines apply:
- Participation in any module posted on the Sunrise Yoga Teacher Training calendar qualifies as CE Contact Hours meeting Yoga Alliance standards
- CE Contact Hours apply to every level of certification
- Teachers with a 200-hour certification will receive CE Contact Hour credit for attending 200 or 300-hour curriculum weekend sessions
- Teachers with a 500-hour certification will receive CE Contact Hour credit for attending 200 or 300-hour curriculum weekend sessions
The fees associated with each module, ranging from $25 to $210 per module, are posted on the Teacher Training Calendar. Fees are due upon enrollment
Receiving your hours
Receiving Yoga Alliance CE Contact Hour credit for your participation is easy:
- Upon arrival to class, inform the instructor that you are a CE (Continuing Education) participant
- Request a form to submit to the Yoga Alliance
Note: Reporting CE Contact Hours to Yoga Alliance is the responsibility of the participant; Sunrise Yoga cannot submit CE hours on your behalf.
As a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP), Sunrise Yoga is pleased to open our classrooms to those wishing to continue their pursuit of yoga knowledge and keep teaching credentials current. We hope you will join us!