Thank You For Registering
Here are some reminders before class!
- Please arrive on time. We may lock the door when class starts. We are all late on occasion, so if it does happen, please enter the studio classroom quietly and only once the movement portion of class has begun.
- We do not wear shoes in the classroom area. We provide space in the lobby for shoes and other items.
- Wear modest clothing that allows you to move easily. Items such as T-shirts or tank tops, workout pants or shorts, and leggings are all appropriate. Skin tight is not required! Bare feet are essential.
- Please enter the yoga room quietly. If you arrive early for class, you may use the studio to rest or practice.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and scented lotions.
- Yoga is not competitive! You don’t need to “keep up” with anyone else or try to look like another student.
At the end of class, please return any props neatly to the prop closet.