Class Schedules & Fees
|Class Payment Option||Total Cost||Cost Per Class||Expiration|
|* Best Value: New student special||$30||unlimited classes||30 days (consecutive)||Buy now|
|Unlimited yoga membership (monthly)||$79||unlimited classes||1 month; 3 mo. commitment required||Buy now|
|1 class||$18||$18||1 time use||Buy now|
|6 classes||$84||$14||6 months||Buy now|
|12 classes||$150||$12.50||6 months||Buy now|
Our yoga classes will rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
Yoga classes can strengthen the mind, renew the spirit, and leave you feeling relaxed, calm, and focused for the day ahead of you. At Sunrise Yoga Studio, we offer yoga classes for all ages from the beginner to the experienced yogi. Visit us from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, take a class, and experience what the practice of yoga offers your mind, body, and spirit.
If you are new to our studio, new to the practice of yoga, or looking for a good place to practice yoga, we recommend starting with our Level 1 yoga class. Other options for beginners include Back Care Yoga class, Chair Yoga class, and Gentle Yoga class, depending on your personal situation. You may also be interested in our All Levels Yoga class, which is designed for students of all yoga experience levels, from a slightly experienced student to an advanced practitioner. Appropriate options are given by the instructor for each student’s level of experience. All yoga classes feature special accommodations and poses designed to help people with certain conditions or goals use yoga to gain mental, physical, and even emotional benefits.
You can call us if you have questions about the yoga classes we offer at Sunrise Yoga Studio. Or, if you would like to take a certain class, check out our schedule and show up at our studio for a great experience.
New Student Special:
We recommend all new students buy our low-priced unlimited 30 days of yoga on your first visit to our studio. It's a great bargain! For less than the price of 2 drop-in yoga classes, you can attend daily practice in all on-going, scheduled classes appropriate for your level for 30 consecutive days. This does exclude "series" classes and special events. This is for students who are brand new to our studio. Please, no refund, sharing, or extension of the expiration date.
6 and 12-Class Card Policies:
- You have 6 months to use the yoga classes on your card; all classes must be taken or forfeited by this date. The 6-month expiration date is calculated from the first class taken with this card, not from the purchase date. Missed classes cannot be carried over beyond the expiration date; expiration dates cannot be extended. All purchased classes expire on the expiration date. Refunds or credits will not be issued for unused classes. For your safety, please attend a class that is your same level (or lower).
- The class schedule and teachers are subject to change at any time.
- Class cards are not transferable to other students or guest drop-ins and may not be used by more than 1 person.
- Workshops/Special Events may not be used for make-ups of missed classes.
- Refunds are limited to health or personal emergencies minus a $20 processing fee. Refunds are calculated from the date you notify Sunrise Yoga Studio in writing of your withdrawal and will only be considered while your class card is active. The refund amount is not calculated based on the number of classes attended. Please allow 2 weeks for processing of your refund by check.
- For class cancellations due to inclement weather, please check the studio website, Facebook page and/or answering machine. There will be an updated message at least 2 hours prior to the start time of class if the class has been canceled. Yoga classes missed may be made up within the dates of your class card.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio accepts the following form of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A $20 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Payment is due prior to or at the first class.
General Class Information to Enhance Your Learning and Practice of Yoga:
- Be on time for class. Arriving late compromises your experience; it will also disturb your classmates. We may lock the door at the start of some classes. Please refrain from banging on the door and please do not enter or leave the classroom space during meditation or relaxation during the beginning and ending of class.
- Please enter the space quietly. If you arrive early for class, you may use the studio to rest or practice.
- Please turn off cell phones and remove your shoes before entering the studio spaces. There is storage in the lobby.
- If you must leave early, please tell your instructor before class so that you will have time for relaxation.
- Classes are for adults and teens over 15 (exceptions are made, please contact us prior to the class). There is no child care available at the studio so please do not bring children to wait for you in the lobby.
Benefits of Yoga
There are many benefits to yoga and to specific yoga poses. The benefits of yoga can often outperform those of aerobic exercise and can be performed by all age groups and fitness levels. Here are a few of the benefits you may experience by taking yoga classes here at Sunrise Yoga Studio.
Yoga for Beginners
Here at Sunrise Yoga Studio, we are equipped to work with all skill levels and ages in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area. Our yoga for beginners classes will put you at ease and help you make improvements in your life, such as feeling better improving your health, reducing stress, and more.